It is because of caring people just like you that we are able to reach out and improve the lives of children infected with/affected by HIV/AIDS and childhood trauma. Volunteer applicants interested in working with the children are required to complete the following.
Please complete the Volunteer Application form to initiate the application process. Once we receive the completed form a member of the Inspire Youth Project will contact you with information on next steps.
2. Interview with Inspire Youth Project Volunteer Manager
3. Volunteer Reference Form (completed by three personal references after the interview)
5. Provide a copy of your drivers license / valid Washington state ID
6. Pass background check (including fingerprinting for volunteers working with youth)
7. Provide a copy of your driving record and proof of insurance. (This item is required only for volunteers who transport Inspire Youth Project children or use their car for Inspire Youth Project programs.)
8. Attend a one-day general training, typically held on a Saturday
9. Complete Volunteer Agreement form and sign position description at intake